Ethnic Restaurant 1

The first of my ethnic restaurants is called Moguls. It is an Indian restaurant as in it has food native of India. Upon entering the restaurant I was immediately greeted by an intense, almost overwhelming smell of incense. The restaurant was set in quite a fancy way, which was nice for a meal that was only ten dollars. I was not overly appreciated of the funky videos and weird music that was played. It would not have bothered me so much but they played it a little too loud. I had a hotdish looking meal made of chicken and an orange sauce on top of rice. They also have a really good flat bread that tasted somewhat sweet. I ate a lot of this bread because I enjoyed it. Instead of just one waiter we had probably five and they insisted on filling my already full water glass. My main lesson learned is that Indian food is like Chinese food, plan a half hour open time afterwards within range of a restroom.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I've been there! And yes, my meal left me within the hour.