Excursion 5

Excursion 5 for me was a trip to a different camp than the one I was at all summer. I found this extremely refreshing because I was no a camper and not a counselor. The camp was an adult weekend and gave us a reasonable amount of freedom, unlike what happens when you have younger campers. I enjoyed this experience because I learned new, fun camp games and I got to enjoy camp instead of work it.

The camp I went to was the special forces camp at Shetek Baptist Camp. This was a lot of fun for me and I was able to see an entirely new ideology when it comes to camp. Instead of breaking up into bunk groups we broke into teams. These teams were placed in competition with one another with a points tally, giving more reason to continue being competitive. I enjoyed this camp and am glad that I went.

No comments: